Sunday, May 10, 2015

It's Not Goodbye, It's Until We Meet Again

Hopefully again comes in June or early July. We met with our friends today (the ones moving to Seattle) to say our farewells over breakfast at IHOP.  This afternoon, they packed the last bits and hit the road north, with their cats in tow and the open highways ahead.  Only after a filling breakfast and coffee, of course.
The servers were sweet and took good care of us.  My strawberry crepes were yummy. The husband ordered a regular pot of Joe and the fiance got the French vanilla iced coffee.  My friend ordered one as well, but when she saw my hot Swiss mocha with whipped cream show up, she changed her order to that.  That's just how they bring it.  I had no idea.  I didn't request anything extra or fancy.  The fiancee said his iced coffee was good but a little on the sweet side.  Our mochas were amazing.  So rich and creamy with just the right about of chocolate.  Don't knock it till you've tried it, but I wouldn't mind going to IHOP for just coffee.  After seeing this presentation, wouldn't you join me?  If not, I know my friend will when she comes for her visit this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment