Saturday, May 2, 2015

Coffee at 2:30

After a painful and unsuccessful trip to the dentist this morning, I had some time to kill. I knew my friend was getting together with her mom and headed over to see them before work.  They are right down the street from work and I usually get some terrific homemade food from one or both of them.
Yesterday's horrid sugar overload made me pause before I said yes to coffee today instead of a detox tea of some sort.  The minute I saw what was on the menu, I opted for coffee.
The Seattle's Best Coffee brand is great and her mom also really likes it too.  This breakfast blend was smooth and good on its own but my friend had bought 3.5% fat milk.  It was borderline cream.  This cup of coffee was fantastic and just what I needed for my painful mouth.
As for the mugs, she has had that Marvin the Martian mug for ages and the Quebec one belongs to her fiancee.  That's where he's from but I like using it when I come over because my background sits right around that area so I can use that mug and feel a little connected.  Look behind the mugs and you will see another Liana Hee piece of art.  This one is autographed to my friend with her special heart signature (behind the mug so you can't see it).
My cup of coffee was so good, I kinda want another one.  I'll wait and maybe have it again later this week. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment