Saturday, May 16, 2015

Coffee at the Crepeire

Rain was predicted in our normally sunny L.A. city but instead the sky was filled most of the day with puffy white clouds and not a drop came down.  It was similar weather in Redmond, Washington, where my friend decided to check out a cafe in the town center by her house.  
When we were visiting Seattle a few months back, we all hung out in this town center.  There is an oyster bar, a fun accessories shop, a board game store that sells a really awesome horizontal chess set (which I think I can make myself), and lots of places to get coffee.  Today, my friend decided to try a place that we didn't get to go to when we visited and it was right across from the game shop.  She called me up on Skype, I made an instant vanilla latte and we chatted for the afternoon.
The place she went to was called Crepeire de Paris.  She sat outside, facing the game shop, and enjoyed a mozzarella, tomato, and basil panini and a double macchiato latte.  Her latte only needed just a touch of sugar to make it great, she said.  The menu offered breakfast crepes, salads, paninis, and hot beverages.  Looked good to me so I'll have to remember to go there on our next visit.
Skype date in my living room

Her food looked amazing.


Yeah, I could totally make this.

1 comment: