Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bloody Good Tea

This tea is a delicious green tea, but my favorite part is that it bleeds.  Well, that's what it looks like.  I realize these photos don't do the color justice.  This goji raspberry green tea has a great fruity, berry taste.  Very flavorful and fun to steep.
I'm training someone new at work so I had her join in on my usual tea break with my other co-worker.  She was impressed with the tea saying that it tasted just like raspberries.  My co-worker enjoys this with me on nights we don't have coffee for our break.
This canister of tea was actually given to me from someone my sister knew.  My sister said the lady didn't like it.  I find that odd because everyone who has tried it, has loved it.  Maybe the unbleached tea bags give off an unattractiveness that wouldn't let her even get to the good stuff.  It is a nice light tea that is good for any time, day or night.




No comments:

Post a Comment