Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's Not All About The Burgers

Rumor has it that In N Out Burger has some of the best coffee.  Today I found out for myself that that rumor is TRUE!
My coworker headed over to In n Out this evening and picked up a couple cups for us to have break together with.  It was his first time trying this rumored amazing coffee so he opted to try it black first.  He was so impressed that he drank the whole thing  black.  I usually take my coffee sugar and cream infused but this coffee was truly so delicious that it didn't need more than 2 creams and a few sugars.  It was smooth and rich and so full of flavor.
Just after we started drinking our coffee, I remembered I had put some Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip cookies in my lunchbox.  That was the ultimate perfect combo!  I searched the web to see what brand In n Out used but I couldn't find an answer.  I may have to make a field trip over to one of the restaurants to further investigate.  On the other hand, during this research, I came across this interesting article and I'm not sure if it's something I should try.
http://www.inquisitr.com/586315/coffee-grounds-in-milkshake-new-in-n-out-burger-secret-menu-item/
Let me know how you feel about this.  I highly recommend you guys check out In n Out's coffee if you haven't already.  If you're not in the area to get some, book your flight now.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment