Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Double Dipping

It was another one of those days where just one coffee wasn't enough.  I started my afternoon with a cup of Disneyland French vanilla coffee.  French pressed and served in my "coffee" cup.  That cup was one that a friend of mine was getting rid of but I really liked it so I snatched it up.  I try my hardest not to use it for tea.  The French vanilla was good but not as good as other French vanillas I've had before and definitely not as good as the hazelnut Disneyland coffee from yesterday.  I started drinking my coffee but felt so crappy that I knocked out on the couch.  When I woke up, I microwaved it and finished it off before heading to work.
I was focused and working all evening long at a decent pace but then, BAM! My computer crashed.  At that point, my usual break time coworker and I decided we needed a coffee break.  Something more powerful then our usual tea break.  One of our bartenders made us a couple of Americanos and we took them back to my desk.  Took 5 minutes to ourselves and enjoyed that little bit of time chatting and looking at pictures of the new kitten.
Now centered again, we finished up working and I heading home for dinner.  As I was eating, I noticed a little someone getting into my empty cup from this afternoon. Silly Nugget.





No comments:

Post a Comment