Sunday, June 21, 2015

Small Bottle, Big Flavor

As we walked around the grocery store the other day, we passed by the pretentious hipster cold drink case and something caught my eye.  You know the case, it's on the endcap by the alcohol and has pricey juices, kombucha, and nothing under 3 dollars for 2 ounces.
Anyway, I saw this cold pressed coffee in a tiny container and said, meh, let's give it a try.  Cold pressed coffee has a more concentrated flavor and more caffeine then traditionally brewed coffee.  Even though it's in that tiny bottle, it does pack a lot of flavor.  Coffee flavor hits you first, then the salt, followed by the caramel and it ends with the almond milk taste.  All separately but still a good coffee.
Califia Farms has a whole line of coffees, including a cold brew concentrate, in convenient bottles and boxes, ready to serve.  I'd only seen this one flavor when picking this one up but I would like to try the other flavors.  This is a great replacement for those bottled Starbucks coffees.  It has all the healthy stuff people want; gluten free, non GMO, vegan, and so on.  I just really liked the flavor and want to see what else they have to offer.  I'm sure it's better priced when it's not on the endcap of impulse trendy drinks.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that stuff at the stores...it looks good, but I need my moo milk O.o

    ReplyDelete