Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Coffee as Sweet as the Company

My friend from South Carolina and I went over to my mom's house today for coffee with her and the Little One.  I brought over some coffee I picked up for half off at the Cost Plus moving sale.  They were the K-cups and we don't have a maker at my house for those so when I bought them, I had every intention of sharing them with my mom.  My friend, the Little One, and I had the Oh Fudge coffee and mom had the Vanilla Sky.
Just the smell alone from the coffees made the house smell like a chocolatier.  My coffee smelled so sweet that I added just a bit of hazelnut creamer and no sugar and it was amazing!  I never even got a chance to taste mom's vanilla coffee but she raved about it.  My friend enjoyed her's so much that she had a second cup and took some of the K-cups to enjoy at home later.
We had a great time being together, doing a whole lot of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment