Thursday, June 4, 2015

Coffee and Mail

One of the YouTube channels I follow is a 15 minute show about random things called Good Mythical Morning.  Monday through Friday they put out a new episode where they play a game or research something on the Internet or try out new foods.  They have a secondary channel that is a sort of extras or behind the scenes to the main channel called Good Mythical More.  The best day is Thursday.  That's when they open fan mail and gifts from their viewers.
As their song goes, "You know what day is, It's Thursday, and that means mail".
So in the spirit of Good Mythical Morning, I started putting packages together for two of my pen pals.  What better way to do it then with coffee.
The husband and I had to go to Ralph's and pick up a few things and since they had a Coffee Bean inside, we hit that up for coffee.  The Coffee Bean inside the Ralph's has a very limited menu but we ordered and the counter girl was super nice.  He got an iced Earl Grey latte and I got a small mocha.  We picked up an assortment of mini Danishes and came home to start assembling the mail.  My mocha was good and there was a thick layer of chocolate at the bottom.
I will probably be able to ship these out on Saturday.  I love snail mail.  Sending out or receiving is fun and puts a smile on someones face.
Check out Good Mythical Morning by clicking the link below.  This is an episode I loved.
World's Most Dangerous Amusement Park: https://youtu.be/j3Xf1x5GmiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment