Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mocha Afternoon

Champagne French Bakery is one of my favorite places to get coffee.  It is a chain of bakeries that has a small menu of cafe foods such as soups, sandwiches, crepes, and salads.  There is also a large case of pastries and sweets and up above is a small menu of the coffees they offer.  I've been to the Los Angeles one before but I frequent the Westlake Village one.  Today, my friend and I ordered white chocolate mocha's with a small lunch.  Since I have yet to find anything at Champagne that I haven't liked, I decided to pick up a couple of macaroons as well.  The orange blossom one wasn't overwhelming with orange flavor.  Just a sweet, soft cookie.  The other was coffee flavored.  Pretty good.  Went beautifully with our coffee.  The cloudy day was a perfect background for our outdoor hang time.

No comments:

Post a Comment