Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lazy Sunday

And I mean lazy!!
Originally I had no intention of leaving the house today.  I got to talking to my friends: One said something about lemonade and vanilla lattes and another said something about how it's national grilled cheese day and that we should really celebrate.  Then I really started to get hungry.
The significant other came out and suggested we leave the house to get food and I laid there looking at him thinking, he can't be serious about leaving.  That requires getting dressed and going somewhere.  That's not how lazy Sundays work!
But then I remembered, with no milk in the house, any coffee we made would taste bad.
Fine, lets go.
So we hit up Hook Burger for the grilled cheese and lemonade and then to Coffee Bean for vanilla lattes with an extra shot of espresso.
Back in pajamas at home, this lazy Sunday is really working out.  I think lazy Sundays should be at least a once a month kinda deal.  Who's in?
Happy National Grilled Cheese Day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in except they should be an every week deal instead of just once a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually use Sundays for laundry and chores so maybe we can switch to a bi-monthly gig.

    ReplyDelete