Friday, April 17, 2015

Double Take

Coffee today, was taken late in the evening at work.  After a long day, it was well appreciated, even if it was just regular coffee.  What made it awesome was that I was able to double the coffee intake with this coffee spice muffin that my friend's mom made.  I truly enjoyed the two together.
Another double I ran into today was at the dentist.  I went in with a cracked tooth but during the x-rays, the assistant found a second tooth that was broken.  Upon further inspection, my dentist informed me that I will be needing two root canals and two crowns.  She is such a sweet dentist that she took my would-be bill and chopped about a 1/3 off.  I am so grateful.  She wanted a coffee break while I was getting numb today and offered to bring me something.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment