Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Cup on the Porch with Friends

This late afternoon/early evening cup was had on the porch of my friend's mom's house.  Mom works late nights so my friend, her brother and I called my friends fiancee, via Skype, while sitting outside.  As the sun went down, the temperature dropped but the warmth of the coffee was so nice.  She had picked up some Seattle's Best medium roast, a favorite of her mom's, and some Irish cream creamer, which was amazing.  We only talked for a bit because the connection was weird but he told us it had been mostly sunny in Seattle this weekend and there's a chance of rain in the coming days.  As you all know, there's a big drought in California, but our weather predicts a chance of rain on Tuesday.  I'm looking forward to it.  Rain and coffee are a perfect pair.

3 comments:

  1. boom. I'm officially following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to share more fun stuff with you. Do you still get coffee at that cute cafe in Austin that you took us to?

    ReplyDelete