Friday, April 3, 2015

Coffee on the brain

Sometimes just the sight of a cup of coffee relaxes you or even makes you crave a cup of your own.  Born and raised a Southern California girl, I recently took my first (and not last) trip to Seattle.  I decided that everyday I would get a cup of coffee from somewhere different and share it with my friends on Facebook.  That brought some of them to crave a cup of coffee.  So this blog isn't to promote a brand but to give you, the reader, a chance to see what I'm drinking and hopefully join me in a cup too.  Do note, I'm far from professional.  Enjoy the coffee, the mug, or the story behind the particular cup of the day.  Sometimes it's hot coffee, sometimes iced coffee or sometimes tea.  Just give yourself a chance to take a step back from the day and enjoy a cup with me.  I'm always up to traveling around to try a new drink so feel free to leave suggestions.
Brazilian coffee while in Seattle.  That croissant was delicious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment