Friday, July 3, 2015

Welcome Back

Our friends from Seattle arrived early this morning.  Even though we were all still tired from an early morning, we got a quick Jack in the Box breakfast so we could catch up.  Everyone got a breakfast sandwich of some sort but I thought I would stick to orange juice, water, some raspberry filled powdered donuts they brought from Seattle, and an iced coffee.  I love the mocha and caramel flavored iced coffees from J in the B, but the husband got us each a small hazelnut iced coffee this time.  He loved his but mine was over powered by fake syrup flavor.  I had to wait and let the ice water it down before it tasted normal.  I don't know what happened but that was a first for a place I usually enjoy coffee at.  On the other hand, the donuts were amazing so that made up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment