Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oopsie!

The husband accidentally broke our regular French press.  It's only my second most used appliance after our electric kettle, so of course it has already been replaced.  But we didn't go out to get one until after my Skype date with my Seattle friend.  So for coffee today, I had instant coffee and so did my friend, sympathy, of course.
She had instant white coffee, (I've had it and it's pretty good) in a mug she's had for a long time that we recently realized looks like one from the show Friends.  Of course now we refer to it as the Friends mug.  I had some International Delights mocha and added some espresso powder.  It was creamy, chocolatey, coffee goodness.  Instant coffee does not always mean bad coffee.  And I felt the mug was just ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment