Saturday, August 1, 2015

And The Winner Is....

Congratulations Marisol Schmitt!  She won the 100th blog contest.  (Chosen at random) I loved hearing about all of the go-to drinks you guys have.  After starting this blog, I've expanded my knowledge of coffees.  Each culture, each region, down to each person has a different way of preparing and serving coffee.  I still haven't tried a fraction of what's out there.
My hands down favorites used to be a cup of green tea in the morning, Genmaicha, being the tea that centered me for the day.  As for coffee, anything from McDonald's, white chocolate ice blended from Coffee Bean, or anything with loads of sugar in it.  My tastes have developed and changed in the last few months.  I've taken my coffee more natural and strong.  I loved the Almond Essence latte from Balconi I had last month.  I'll be doing a blog next about Jeannie's that had a great mocha and Roladin, that had something all their own.  I can't wait to share that with you all.
I'll be having more giveaways and contests in the future.  Thanks again for following my coffee.

4 comments:

  1. If you put a little honey in your genmai it tastes just like sugar smacks cereal - random trivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you put a lot of honey in your genmai it tastes just like honey. ;)

    ReplyDelete