Friday, June 11, 2021

Important Blog Update

 As much as I love writing, especially about my adventures and history while finding a new cup of coffee, it seems this Blogger/Blogspot page is creating challenges for its users and followers.  Readers of my blog, will no longer receive email updates when I post a new blog.  If you follow my three social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) you will have a link to click on to my posts, but if you are a subscribed follower without social media, as of July, you will no longer receive any notices from my blog.  I've contemplated changing blogging sites or giving up the blog altogether as this site continues to make changes or do away with important features that make blogging easy and enjoyable.  I'm open to suggestions if you have any.  Just use the email Jenpritikin81@gmail.com to let me know what you think, or comment below; so long as they don't take comments away next.  

The month of May was incredibly difficult for me.  I am still writing but have been focused more on my art as that allows a more laid back and freeing/free flowing mind.  I will still be exploring new places and coffees.  Those passions will not change but sharing my stories might.  You, my readers, friends, and family, make me feel extraordinary when you read and share your related stories and opinions.  I had such engaging feedback following the Dog Blog recently and knowing I brought attention to those shelters and animals in need was absolutely one of the many positive results of running this blog.  Thank you all for your support and encouragement.  I hope to stay in touch, continue connecting, learning, experiencing, and sharing all that this astonishing world has to offer. 

Instagram: Doggiepink

Facebook: Jen McGinnis

Pinterest: Jen McGinnis or @doggiepink

3 comments:

  1. Do whatever feels right for you hun. I've enjoyed the ride so far and hope things get easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could try tumblr?

    ReplyDelete